Is anyone else finding it increasing difficult to simply sit down and read a book for an hour? Without any distraction or thought from the outside world aka your phone? As someone who still loves reading, I find it very challenging and can’t imagine how others feel.
Here’s a few of the books I read this year that I would love to share. Please buy these at your local book store and not from Amazon.
- Jesus’ Son by Denis Johnson
- On Having No Head by Douglas Harding
- The Collected Stories of Amy Hempel
- Consider This by Chuck Palahniuk
- Cathedral by Raymond Carver
- The Way to Love by Anthony de Mello
- The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche