So. Many. Podcasts.
But in the overabundance of podcasts, there is a ton of quality out there, man! And I am here to help you wade through all the bullshit since I have a lot of solo time to listen.
While all my favorite podcasts continued to deliver this year, the below series, seasons, or new pods really stood out from the pack.
Here is a list of my favorite episodes from 2018. I’ll try to figure out a convenient way to get these into a playlist and organize them better for 2019.
Joe Rogan with…
- Sturgill Simpson is very entertaining
- Matthew Walker on how good sleep effects your life
- Hamilton Morris discusses rehab and drug addiction
- Peter Schiff discusses all things finance
- Chuck Palahniuk‘s life has gotten very interesting
- Elon Musk talked for three hours and the most boring part of it is what everyone reports
- Dave Rubin & Tristan Harris discuss social media’s pervasiveness
- Dave Rubin & Pete Thiel discuss everything
Jordan Peterson, the most (non)controversial person on the internet, with…
- Maron with Daveed Diggs and Gus Van Sant
- Sam Harris and Johann Hari Talk Addiction & Depression
- Big Boi on Microphone Check
- John C Reilly on Bill Simmons
Drop your favorite series or episodes in the comments and I’ll check them out!